When to apply for AdSense after creating a blog
By Riyansh Tiwari – January 1, 2021
You may have already created a blog for free and according to the post we have told you, you must have also set up SEO of your blog, but now you must have got the question that after creating a blog When to apply for adsense? How to apply adsense to your blog?
Those who are professional bloggers know very well what to do after creating a blog in Blogger or WordPress, but those who are new bloggers do not know much about them.
New bloggers hurry to earn money from Adsense and after publishing 2 to 3 posts on the blog apply for adsense and get distracted when they do not get the approval of Adsense.
After that he keeps searching keywords like how to take adsense approval trick everywhere, when to apply for adsense, etc.
In this post, today we will tell you about when to apply for adsense on blogger, what should be the eligibility of blog before applying adsense.
What is Google Adsense?
Today, earning money from Google Adsense has become a new trend in the digital world, it is the world’s largest advertsing program which has been created by Google, by joining this program you will be able to earn money by putting google ads in your website.
When Google adsense approve your website or blog, then you have to put the code of Google Adsense in your blog in your site, after which ads start appearing on your site, when a visitor clicks on these ads, then your earnings from it Occur.
When to apply for Google Adsense after creating a blog?
New bloggers apply for adsense approval without reading adsense policy, which is very wrong, in this way, you may have to lose both your website and your hard work, so when to apply for adsense after creating a blog and You will be told very well how to do them.
Once you follow all the steps mentioned below step by step, your blog will get 99.99% (I never believe in 100%?) Adsense approval.
- Blog Design: After creating a page for a blog, the second point comes from blog design, if you do not make your blog design SEO friendly, then it becomes difficult to get adsense approval, because I have seen many bloggers who have to because of template Adsense approval not received. So use Adsense ready theme for your blog only.
- Content: Friends, this is the most important part because if you do not write content well then it is useless to create your blog, so you write content that can help visitors who visit your site, always try to write unique content, Google adsense also likes unique content more.
- SEO: It is very important to do SEO for a blog because by doing SEO the blog becomes user friendly so your blog has to be connected to search engines like Google Search Console, bing webmaster, yandex etc. so that your blog can be seen in the internet.
- Sitemap: Make a sitemap for your blog and add it to Google search console, Google adsense also checks sitemap while reviewing your site.
- Traffic: Before applying Google adsense, you will have to increase the traffic of your blog, although the traffic in the adsense policy has not been said, but all the big bloggers, they believe that your blog should have an overall 1000 page view. Because now the rules of Adsense have become very strict.
- Copyright Content: Always avoid writing copyrighted content, this mistake is always done by new bloggers. They think that any post will bring traffic by copy paste and will not have to write much while doing it at all if you copy paste someone’s content. Or try to write the same content, your website will be penalized by google and your post will also be removed and the ads on it will disappear.
- Bounce Rate: The lower the bounce rate in your website, the more it will be beneficial to take adsense. This means that for how long visitors to your site are spending time, if you have written the design, unique content of your blog, then the user will stay in your blog for a long time, this will reduce your bounce rate which it will It will be a very good thing for you and also for adsense.
If you follow all these steps properly, then you can apply adsense and the chance of adsense approval also increases.
How many posts to blog before applying adsense?
There is no mention of a blog post for taking adsense approval in the Google adsense policy, but SEO experts and professional bloggers believe that if you write a 700-800 word post, then 10-15 articles will be published before applying adsense and if you write 2000 word post then apply for Google adsense only after minimum 10 post published.
Does Google Adsense Approval be found on Hindi blog?
Yes, the approval of Google Adsense was earlier available only on the English blog, but in the year 2014, Google also made official funding for Hindi blog and today, ads on Hindi, Bangla, Gujrati and other languages are also available.
Do you get Google Adsense Approval soon after making a custom domain purchase?
Yes, by taking Top Custom Domain (.com .in .net .org) your brand value increases and you remain the owner of that domain and adsense approval is available on the custom domain soon.
How many adsense aids can be placed on a page?
Adsense has removed the limit of placing ads as much as you want, but wait, Adsense is very clever. By putting more ads on your site, Adsense can reject your adsense account by telling the reason of invalid click, so you can have 4 to 5 ads in your post. Apply only.
What should be the traffic on the blog before applying Adsense?
Traffic is not mentioned in the google adsense policy but still your blog should have minimum 1000 / day views traffic because if you have got approval of adsense and the traffic on your site is negligible then your adsense reject will be done.
I hope you have found the answer to your questions and also understood about when to apply your blog for Google adsense.
If you follow all these steps mentioned above, then after that you can apply for google adsense.
If you still have any kind of problem or any kind of question, then you can ask in the comment section, if the information is good, then share this post to your friends and social media, it will take only 3 seconds.